Busy Week here at ONU!

 Busy week here in Ohio Northern! The middle of the semester is almost approaching, and I think it is very obvious how busy everyone including myself is starting to be. I have been slammed this week with three exams that have put me into the library basically every day of this week, which for people who do not know me need to understand that me and the library do not go hand in hand.

               One of the big things that has been going on for me is getting ready for my final Disc Golf tournament of the year down in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Some background information on this tournament is that you have to qualify through your play during the season. You have to place in the top a certain amount in one of the Pro Tour tournaments to make it in. The tournament is called the United States Disc Golf Championships and this year is the 25th anniversary of the tournament. This tournament has been a huge dream for me since I got into the game of Disc Golf, and I have always wanted to go down and play in it. The cool part about the whole trip is that my 22nd birthday is on the first day of the tournament!

               Another event going on that I am involved in is the Men’s soccer program kicks off its first game in the Ohio Athletic Conference against the ninth-ranked team in the country, the Mount Union Raiders. The Polar Bears have had a slower start to the season but have also played one of the hardest schedules in the nation. The Polar Bears have had a good week of training and hope to bring home the win against a very good opponent on Saturday at Kersher Stadium at 1 p.m.

 

Comments

Popular Posts