Why is Facebook so crucial?

 Who remembers when Facebook was the biggest thing in social media? I know I do! I can think back to the time that I would go onto Facebook and see all of my friends in middle school post about the most random things that we all thought were funny at that age. Although that may be ten years ago, Facebook is still pretty big when it comes to marketing and usage. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the total ad revenue for Facebook is more than $48.68 billion. I couldn’t believe that this was the amount that Facebook made just in ad revenue for a year. Like I get it that it is still used but I never thought that much.

In today’s society, Facebook is still relevant but maybe not as much as it was ten years ago when I was just a little middle schooler. A big necessity that needs to be discussed when using Facebook as a marketing tool is how to actually set up a Facebook page. Of course, you need to add a profile picture and a cover photo that will ultimately convey the brand’s values, mission, or goals. A logo, product, or store image are the best pictures for this. The next step is a call-to-action button. A CTA button allows a customer to contact the business through Facebook messenger, email, by phone or website, shop for products, start food orders, or book a service. This step is absolutely crucial as it is the big thing that will allow customers to use what your business is offering. The next step is description which includes the most essential information about the business. This section does not need to be super big, but only a few sentences. After that is a contact tab that will include the phone number, email or any additional links that will allow the customers to use your business. The location and hours are a step that should always be included because your customer needs to understand when your business is open and where it is at.


 

Comments

Popular Posts