Another Day, Another School Assignment

 Another big week ahead for me. As you may have seen from last week, I have been struggling with the amount of school work and how taking 18 credit hours can take a toll on one's mental health. Here at ONU, I have finally got caught up with my school work and it almost feels like there is even more schoolwork that I need to get ready for. 


One of the biggest things that I have learned this semester is how crucial the library is. I honestly do not think that I have ever been to the library as many times as I have been this semester. I don’t mind it though because when I am in there, it allows me to lock in and to be able to get stuff done. One of the major assignments that I have and am still working on is my senior project. 


My senior project is going to be about how social media affects professional disc golfers in the way of their lifestyle because of the fandom and the huge growth in the sport of disc golf. This is extremely important to me because it is something that is super relevant to me and is something that I personally struggle with when it comes to social media and posting disc golf content. I have to reach out to some of the biggest names in the sport of disc golf to see what they believe social media is and what it does to them when they post regarding their lifestyle based on fans and the big growth of the sport. One of the things that I am very interested in is how all the answers are going to be different in some sort of way because it is something that everyone deals with in disc golf. 


Comments

Popular Posts