Big Weekend Upcoming!

It is a big week that is coming up for Ohio Northern sports. The ONU Men’s soccer team has a big weekend ahead of them as if they are able to win Saturday night then there is a possibility of back to back OAC regular season champs. The Men’s soccer squad was able to pick up a win tonight against Baldwin Wallace with a score of 5-1. Ryan Sommerfeld led the team with two goals, while Collin Gottron, Joe Roberts and an own goal would tally out to the five. 

Another big event that is going on this weekend is Homecoming. Homecoming is one of the most overlooked things compared to high school in my personal opinion. I always used to think that Homecoming was this time of the year when everyone gets together and dressed up or it could just be me since I never pay attention to Homecoming in college. But besides whether or not I think that Homecoming is popular here at college, the football team is looking to go for back to back wins for the second week in a row. The Football team was able to secure their second win of the year against Muskingum last year after having their only win against Capital earlier in the season. 

The cross country squad has their OAC tournament this weekend in Findlay on Saturday. I hope that the cross country team is able to pull away with a win for both the Men and Women teams. 

Of course everyone is going to talk about how this weekend is Halloween. I personally am not the biggest fan of Halloween because I am scared of everything. I get scared easily and I have to convince my friends that I can’t go to the haunted houses and all that stuff that crazy people find fun. The only thing that I actually enjoy about Halloween is the candy. I mean who would not want to get free candy or discounted candy just days after at Walmart.

Comments

  1. The Polar Bears are rolling! Also, I'm not a huge fan of Halloween either. You're not alone. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts