New Week and I am struggling!

 We are about halfway through the semester and man has this semester been very draining for not only me but for some of my friends. Like Markus said last week in his blog finding a topic to talk about every week in a blog is so hard. It is draining to sit and think about what you have done for the week and what maybe you could blog about. One of the more draining things for me this semester is the class load that I am currently dealing with. Right now, I am taking 18 credit hours, and this is the most amount of credit hours that I have done. Having six classes to juggle is no joke and for those that don’t know me that well, I am not quite the school person. So, for me to have 18 credit hours and not really being a school person does not go well.

               One of the other more draining things that I have struggled with is the workload with school and balancing the grind of disc golf. Disc golf officially ended for me this past weekend when I was down in South Carolina, so I am onto the off-season. The off-season for me is going to consist of a lot of consistent workouts to allow me to have a healthy next season. I am currently dealing with a shoulder injury that was a big issue while I was playing in the tournament last weekend. I am going to a doctor to see if there is anything that I should be concerned about and if I need to get anything done for it. Or if it means that I need to strengthen my shoulder in many ways, so I am able to throw lots of shots with no pain.

               One of the other draining things that has just come up in my life is the Disc Golf Pro Tour has announced what the plans are for the next season and where the tour events will be. They announced some huge news on how the Silver Series events will no longer be run and the tour will be a lot harder to get on to for the next few years. The main thing that has come up is the idea of the qualifying series that golf sort of has. For me as a hopeful touring professional, I am worried about whether or not I will be able to actually get on the tour, but we will hope!

Comments

  1. Don't back down from a little adversity. Just take it day by day and tell yourself you can do it. Believe in yourself to persevere and good things will come out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts