Simsternship!

 


The simternship was an assignment that had me happy and angry all in the span of whenever I got to it. There were a few things that I enjoyed about this assignment and it was the way that we had to understand how to make the most amount of money with the little money possible. So figuring out if one day that was posting a ton of assignments that had no money value and some weeks that would blow up like crazy. But some weeks it was best to post not a lot of no money valued posts and to post some with some money value. 

I would say the hardest thing for me during the whole assignment was the last three weeks because of the amount of strategy there was for it. I was lost on what to do to accomplish getting a good amount of money for that week. One of the better ways for me was to post a lot of no money valued posts and then get one rich influencer and a medium influencer to allow myself to get a lot of money through them. It worked out alright but unfortunately I was not able to get the top spot in the money standings. 

I think the easiest for me was setting up the paid post. I was able to figure those out fairly well and I didn’t struggle when it came to getting money. I found that at times it was better to pay a little more money for posts rather than to pay a small amount because it would not get as much traction as I would have liked or thought. 

Overall, I enjoyed the assignment because it taught me how to actually sit down and put the time and effort into a computer generated social media idea and page.


Comments

  1. I feel all of us had some bitter sweet moments with the simternship. However, I do feel like it was beneficial to figure out what channels and what platforms are the best for each content strategy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts